- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. Contact the 2017 Best of ASCO New Orleans exhibits team if you need assistance with your login information.
- All exhibitors must be registered.
- There are a limited number of complimentary exhibitor badges per table. Complimentary, in allotment registrations must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on Tuesday, July 25, 2017. After this deadline, in allotment registrations may be subject to a $300 onsite processing fee.
- Exhibitor badges allow exhibitors to access all sessions in addition to exhibits.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the exhibit table.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Exhibits Room.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies or "Hotel Reservation Poachers."
Hotel reservations, changes, or cancellations are no longer being accepted online.
Changing or canceling an existing reservation? Contact the hotel directly at the phone number listed below. Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid cancellation fees.
Need to make a reservation? The following hotel might have availability; contact the hotel directly to inquire about available rooms. Discounted hotel rates subject to availability.
The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
130 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: (504) 648-1200